Saturday, April 22, 2017

Mason Jar Posies - Z Fold Box card


Interactive cards are just good fun to create. There are nooks and crannies of all sizes and shapes  to embellish!  I wanted lots of flowers in my mason jar and this darling Lori Whitlock svg file made it easy to pile on the layers of blossoms and give depth to my fancy bouquet.



I'm pretty sure I have more fun creating these movable greetings than my recipients do receiving them.  I guess I should give more credit to my Cricut for measuring, scoring and cutting these intricate folds, but I prefer to let my friends think I'm clever and good at math. 

Adding my card to these challenges:


Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy 




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and beautifully done! Very inspiring! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Good luck in the challenges. I haven't tried this style of card yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo pretty. I love making Z fold cards. Your colour choice is perfect and I love your bright and vibrant flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete