Thursday, July 20, 2017

Stampendous Laurel Burch Doggies - So Glad We're Friends!


  

What could be more fun than coloring these beautiful Laurel Burch images from Stampendous!  I think these doggies are absolutely adorable. There are several in the set and I had the best time auditioning the ones I wanted to stack for my focal image.  It was hard to pick just two but that's all I could fit.

Stampendous has published this helpful copic chart to help with the bright Laurel Burch pallet.  I must say,  the colors aren't the ones I would have picked right away, but they really work for the Laurel Burch look.   For the base of this card I used the Lori Whitlock center step SVG file and sized it as large as I could in Cricut Design Studio.   It measures about 5 1/2" by 5 1/2".  The layering panels are included in the file so it was very easy to cut the card stock pieces to fit  my background.. The sun is from the Cricut image library, sized to fit my center panel.   Gotta love Cricut Design Studio!!!  The grass is a die cut I had in my stash and the sparkly embellies are Starform Stickers.  I love using these stickers because they look like gems but they don't add bulk to my card for mailing. The cute butterfly is from the Laurel Burch cat set.


I'm going to make a few of these for my equally adorable and  colorful besties.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Through the Craft Room Door
        The Sisterhood of Crafters (I'm from sunny California)
        Time Out Challenges
        Addicted to Stamps
        The Crafty Addicts
        Color Throwdown

12 comments:

  1. Such great, whimsical animals, I love these stamps! Your card is very bright and happy and I love the die you used for background. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous step card! So bright and fun and your coloring of these whimsical images is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty much AMAZING! You are quite the artist. I've been looking at your blog and I am in awe of your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun stamps those are! You sure look like you had a wonderful time making this beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun creation and thanks for letting me know your 'connection'! Love your step card design ... I really need to do more of this style! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Where in the World’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable images; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Craftes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card and cute images. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Laurel Burch and this is awesome! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you playing again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done an amazing job with coloring this gem. I just bought the mermaid stamp and can't wait to play with it. I've loved Laurel Burch (I have several pieces of her jewelry) since the 1960's. Unfortunately, her story is such a sad one but she brought such joy to so many. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all that colours!!! So beutiful!! this is a A wonderful creation !! It's just gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to visit my blog}



    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bright and beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, thank you for your lovely comment over on my blog. I have followed you and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great work.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete