Thursday, September 28, 2017

Cricut Halloween Banner - Spooky


It's that scary time of year again when I  need something eerie to hang on my fireplace to get my spine a'chillin.   Okay, so this is as creepy as my crafty spirit gets.  I might be "spooky challenged" but I think making seasonal holiday banners is paper delight multiplied.  This Halloween banner was super quick and easy to design in Cricut Design Space. 




I chose my images from the Cricut Image Library and lucky for me they were all free with my monthly subscription. The banner shape comes from the Birthday Bash cartridge,  the fiendish spider and skull icons are from the Pumpkin Carvings cartridge and the  alphabet is from the Frightful Affair cartridge.


I used a variety of paper textures just because I could, since each panel is like a separate little piece of artwork.  The polka dot paper looks a little peachy in the pictures, but it's actually sheer vellum and I love how it looks on the card stock.  Since I chose metallic, glitter and vellum  papers,  I thought this banner "screamed" for a little bling, so I garnished each panel with a clear rhinestone.  Doesn't get much spookier than that!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment