Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Stamping Bella Uptown Girl - Cupcake Party

👉 The best way to grow old gracefully is to enjoy it. 


Stamping Bella Uptown Girls are some of my favorite images when I want to create a cute girlie card for a special friend. They are quick to color with my Copics and the images are so sassy and stylish. For this birthday card I chose a  label card base in Cricut Design Space and sized it to 5 1/2 square to fit my image. As always, I had a blast creating frames, borders and flower accents for embellishments and I even printed the perfect sentiment on my Cricut!     


Of course, what would a birthday card be without a pop up inside? I found a darling Anna Griffin  one that I recently purchased in Cricut Design Space but I ended up making quite a few modifications because the cuts were just too intricate to cut nicely. It was much easier, and almost as cute, to emboss the gifts with some pretty embossing folders. (They look great in person.)  I even found the top for my front package in a Stephanie Barnard set I had stashed away.  I used some Elizabeth Crafts peel off stickers to embellish some of my presents and my borders.  The Happy Birthday was cut from shiny gold card stock...my new favorite for sentiment dies. I chose to put the sentiment above the gifts so I would have lots of room to write a note to my cherished recipient.

Playing along with: 

        Allsorts Challenge
        PIP Challenge
        Time Out Challenges

Thanks for stopping by.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

  

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card for our 'Bring on the Bling' theme at Allsorts challenge and what a super design as well, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Nancy...AND I love your opening sentiment!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest image, love your colouring skills (much better than mine), especially with all the pastel colours. And the swirly frames go with it perfectly. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the beautiful card you created! Simply adorable! Thanks very much for joining us this week at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this took a lot of time and effort, very impressive! I love your color palette and the pop-up element works wonderfully. Thanks for joining our birthday festivities at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy what a very beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your opening sentiment!! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, good luck!
    hags,
    Danijela

    ReplyDelete