Saturday, May 27, 2017

Anita Goodesign Tropical Quilt - Embroidered Block Update


I'm still having the best time machine embroidering the quilt blocks for my tropical quilt wall hanging. Here are three more of the twelve designs I will make for this quilt.


I love the fact that these are applique designs.  I can pick out any coordinating fabric I want to give them color and texture. 


It actually feels a little like creating a stamped card.  I get to choose my fabric and thread to make the design look exactly how I want it.  Maybe that's why I love it so much!


I used ombre fabric for these flowers. I reach for this type of fabric when I want a soft, shaded look.  I love how these turned out.

Stayed tune for more of my blocks as I finish them.

Thanks for visiting,
Go forth and be fabulous. 
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment