Thursday, June 7, 2018

Prima Princess Sydney - Copics and Prismacolors

👉    “I’ve done my best, and I begin to understand what is meant by ‘the joy of strife’. Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” Anne of Green Gables



Hi Everyone,

Celebrating  my birthday with my darling family last week was such a pleasure and I feel truly privileged and blessed.  Now I'm  eager for another year of creative fun.  Coloring has been my obsession since I was a very little girl so "adult coloring" is absolutely blissful for me. These gorgeous lady images call to me from my craft room, begging to be beautified with colorific brilliance and adorned with dazzling, glittery accents.  

I colored lovely Sydney with copics in bright primary shades and then added some detail touches with my Prismacolor pencils.  I've been watching some YouTube videos while on my treadmill lately and have learned some really good coloring tips from some of my favorite paper crafters.  I would highly recommend the YouTube/treadmill thing!  It's a very delightful twofer.

As a birthday gift from my husband, I ordered several Spellbinder frames in sizes that would fit these larger images.  If you don't already buy your own birthday gifts, why not???  I'd much rather have die cuts than jewelry or new shoes.  

So... Copics, Prismacolor pencils, silver Spellbinder frame, glittery bow and rhinestone...that's it!  This Prima Princess steals the show. 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:
        
        



        







16 comments:

  1. WOW what beautiful coloring on this gorgeous image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Color – Teal & Red’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Teal/Red" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Lovely design and fabulous COLOURS for our "RED AND TEAL" Challenge. Thanks for joining in and good luck in the draw. ♥ DOUBLE D
     [aNNie DT member for Double D Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning. The frame is gorgeous and perfect for your beautifully coloured image. Love the combination of Copics and Primsmacolours. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored and created...thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, amazing card! So glad you played along at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stunning colouring and design. You have totally rocked it. I love this girl, I have her printed up and ready to colour but not quite there yet. Your colouring is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - Frida, look out! Gorgeous bright coloring! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunnnig card! love rich colors you used, fabulous effect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing image brought to life so well with your great choice of bright colours and gorgeous colouring. You can't help but smile and be happy when you look at her! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your thoughts on crafting and specially coloring. I too have found it relaxing and when I am finished, I have a great project. Nothing is too hard if you take it piece by piece. Your coloring is superb! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D 'Color - Teal & Red' challenge!
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Thanks for all the tips on treadmilling and getting your hubby to shop for you and sending Happy Birthday wishes your way. Stunning image and beautifully coloured. The beautiful embossed frames just add to the beauty of this card so much! Thanks so much for joining our Feminine Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card - and coloured so wonderfully well!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sydney is indeed a beautiful lady, Pink Panolpy! She's even more so with your fantastic coloring! Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a great birthday!Best wishes!...Great card and amazing coloring!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete