Thursday, November 21, 2019

Autumn Treat for My Besties - Cricut Design Studio Box

“Thank goodness for all the things you are not, thank goodness you're not something someone forgot, and left all alone in some punkerish place, like a rusty tin coat hanger hanging in space.”
Dr. Seuss, Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are


Cricut Maker, Design Space print then cut label, Design Space treat box, designer card stock,
gems, checked ribbon, black card stock, 

Hey all,

Paper crafting twice a month with my incredibly talented and entertaining besties is one of my favorite pastimes.  Every holiday, birthday and well...any special occasion,  I can expect a unique and personalized card or treat from these amazing artisans.  Currently,  I'm busy working on special Christmas cards and gifts for my family and friends, so I decided to make an Autumn treat box instead of a card for our Thanksgiving meeting.  

I searched several SVG shops for an appropriate holiday treat box and realized I could design an equally festive one in Cricut Design Space.  This cute box was simple to cut, print and assemble and, filled  with assorted  chocolate treats, was a welcome energy booster for a  day of paper crafting. We  spent our day making beautiful Christmas cards, compliments of our resident Close to My Heart consultant.  And of course, a yummy lunch is always the order of the day 

My brand new Cricut Maker is fast becoming one of my best craft room buddies.  I debated whether to upgrade after my Explore Air 2 died a couple of weeks ago, and I'm very glad I did.  It's turning out to be a real work horse and the cuts are intricate and clean...just in time for all my holiday projects.  I'm a believer!

Hope you all have a blessed and fabulous Thanksgiving.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be grateful every day.
Nancy

.   

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful boxes, Nancy! I digital die cut machine is such a wonderful tool and I am glad that you have found a good match for your craft room.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete