Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Stay Close to People Who Feel Like Sunshine - Vera Lane Digi

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others
cannot keep it from themselves."

Copic markers, Vera Lane digi from Etsy, Cricut cutting and writing,
white gel pen, gem swirl, bow die, dp background 

Hey there,

I've recently discovered THESE Vera Lane's digi stamps on Etsy and I'm blown away by their whimsical cuteness.  These fabulous images are so lovably quirky,  I just can't get enough of them. This darling little girl's enormous soulful eyes shaded by her luscious curtain-like eyelids are so dreamy.  And, oooooh, those  magical plaits!

I cut out the tag-shaped 5 x 7- inch card base in Cricut Design Space. I knew I wanted the sentiment to match the mirth this little doll-face conveys, and I think this one is perfect.  I have several sunshiny friends in my  fun-loving tribe who are worthy of this card.  And, thankfully, i have several amazing Vera Lane images  to play with.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and spread some sunshine.
Nancy

Playing along with:
   
        Moving Along With the Times Challenge #114
        My Time to Craft Challenge #413
        Craft Rocket Challenge #66
        Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - January ATG
        The Corrosive Challenge #1
        Digi Doodles Studios Challenge #23
        LeAnns World 101 Challenge #22
        Love to Craft Challenge #42
        Pearly Sparkles Challenge #47
        Tales From the Craft Room Challenge #1

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funky. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely tag card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘All Things New’ challenge theme. Loving the little girl image.. think I am going to have to buy her for my collection - she's fab. Great sentiment too. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and I love your colouring so pleased you shared this with us at Digi Doodles Studio this month. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors you have used on this tag, Nancy. Love Vera Lane digis too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag!! Thank-you so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately, but I want to take the time to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete