Thursday, May 7, 2020

God Bless Those Who Light Up the World with Kindness


Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, 
and glorify your Father which is in heaven.   Matthew 5:16

Copic markers, Normal Burnell digi stamp, Cricut Maker (frame), die cut flower and leaves,
 white gel pen, gem flower center, sentiment stamp

Hey there,

It's no secret that I love bright colors.  They really do bring bliss to my soul. We all need some hopeful light in our lives right now, for sure.  Lately I have noticed so many amazing people whose spirits shine like the sun while they go about spreading love to those in need.  When I  made this card, I didn't have a particular person in mind.  I see kindness and love sparkling all around me from selfless people who compassionately help and heal others.  We all know who they are, if we just take the time to notice their brilliance.  They're the brave souls who walk right into the eye of the storm without thought for themselves.  I'm not that person.  I wish I was.  I'm going to learn from their glowing example and try to do better.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and shine your light for the world to see. 
Nancy
Playing along with:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy for sharing this beautiful card with us. It truly is a world of colorful art.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning bright and beautiful colours and card thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Nancy and gorgeous coloring. I also love bright colors. I often think that I would like to create in some pastel colors, but it just doesn't seem to happen.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! I see you're busy! A Happy Busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card with amazing colouring. I wish I could colour like that! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I LOVE this to bits! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Bright & Beautiful' challenge. Hope you'll come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colours and bright image, a really beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stunning colouring. Your card is amazing. thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful use of colors and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - just stunning - such gorgeous colours really bring her to life - thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. The colors are just my style.

    ReplyDelete