Thursday, September 10, 2020

Farewell Old Friend - Packing up For My New Journey




It's hard to say goodbye to my happy place of 15+ years.  I've spent so many blissful hours in this room, it's impossible to imagine being as content anywhere else.










Hey kindred creatives, 

It's hard to imagine leaving THIS happy place where I have spent so many blissful hours. I've been hiding myself away in this delightful sanctuary for fifteen+ years and I know every nook and cranny and what captivating treasure it holds.  But new adventures are calling and I'm ready for a journey to
a new place  where I can create a haven as wonderful as the one I am leaving behind.








 It hasn't been easy purging paper and fabric stash I have collected since the dawn of time, but I've enjoyed going down memory lane and revisiting some forgotten supplies and techniques.


Things are beginning to look pretty stark, and amazingly, I think I'll edit some of the paraphernalia in my new craft room because it's a little calmer without so much crafty goodness vying for my attention.


Bare shelves - it blows my mind.  I'm leaving this bookshelf for the new owners.  I wonder what intriguing treasures will find there way there.  


There are so many boxes labelled craft room, I asked my husband if he is sure all the millions of boxes in our garage will fit on the moving truck.  He says  moving trucks are huge, so no worries.  I'm not so sure. I'll keep you posted on my progress in my new craft space.  I can't wait to show it to you. I think it's going to be awesome!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and embark on a new adventure.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Oh this probably feels both sad and exciting. I am looking forward to seeing your new hideout lol.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can image it's hard leaving it all behind but here's to new adventures in crafting.
    Big Hugs,
    Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete