Friday, October 30, 2020

Welcome Autumn - Digi Doodles Fall Digi With Copics

“I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”  Henry David Thoreau


Hey  there,

I've been a little bummed that I didn't get to create my favorite Halloween cards this year,  especially since I've been receiving so many amazing ones in the mail from my artistic friends.  But I'm happy there's still plenty of time for some festive fall projects.  THIS little sweetheart from Digi Doodles Studio fit perfectly on a scalloped center step cut file I found unfinished in my Cricut project files, apparently abandoned last year due to lack of time.  I colored Patti during my move, while I was waiting to set up my new craft room, so all I had to do was fussy cut her and add her to some gold-edged pumpkin panels.  The Welcome Autumn was printed vertically with the Cricut writing feature.  I sponged some pale blue sky on the white panel with chalks.  A few tiny green gems embellish the pumpkins and Patti's hat.  The pumpkin leaves are tiny paper flowers cut in half.

I'm thankful I was able to pull off a fall card before all the Christmas madness commences.  The holidays have crept up on me this year and I'm ecstatic my craft room is ready for all the hubbub.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create a holiday masterpiece.
Nancy
Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Just love your pumpkin girl, Nancy - your coloring looks amazing and I love the step card too!! So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas this month!! Linda W. Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic quote to go along with that wonderful image you've colored so beautifully. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our Autumn (also Halloween) challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2020/10/thoughts-of-autumn-fill-air-from-bugaboo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute creation! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's a fun and happy image, how adorable is she! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image and nicely coloured. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy,
    You just won the Random Winner for Challenge 175 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Please contact me to claim your 2 images.
    Congrats
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete