Friday, November 6, 2020

We'll Always Be Friends - Digi Doodle Studios Maddy and Molly Digi Stamp

A circle is round, it has no end. That's how long I'm gonna be your friend. 


Hey there,

My new digs are offering some exciting new adventures and amazing discoveries,  but none compare to one of  the biggest perks of my new location..  My dear friend and her darling family moved away from us (and broke our hearts) many years ago, and now to my delight, we're residing in the same fabulous city.  This lovely lady has stunning strawberry tresses and two little dogs that she and her husband spoil shamelessly.  When I saw THIS Digi Doodle Studios image, I knew it was meant for the card I would create to thank her for all the loving assistance she and her hubby offered us during our challenging move. Now, our lunch and shopping dates (masked and socially distanced, of course) are filled with the same laughing and lively chatter we enjoyed when we first met thirty two years ago.

I colored adorable Maddy and her precious dog, Molly, with Copic makers and  created an easel card scene in Cricut Design Space for the grinning duo to relax in.  I backed my card panels with silver foil cardstock and added a matching iridescent flower and silver glitter leaves to accent the cool tones of my color scheme.  Clear gems accentuate the adornments on their stylish coifs.   I was excited to find the perfect sentiment stamp in my stash,

One of my favorite things about crafting is I can create something personal, from my heart,  to express my love to a cherished friend. I'll deliver this one in person after we enjoy a long awaited dinner prepared in my pristine and barely used cozy kitchen.  I plan to have it well broken in by Thanksgiving.  Life is good! 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and cherish your friends, both of the old and new variety. 
Nancy
Playing along with:

10 comments:

  1. My goodnes, yhis is abolutly stuning!
    Love the digi and the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card (and post) to honour your friend! Fabulous colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I don't think it could be any more girly if you tried. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous easel card Nancy. Lovely colouring and that little dog is super cute. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, your colouring is amazing!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation!Beautiful colours and colouring!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So loely and sweet.
    Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine ganz wundervolle Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute card! Live the shape and your coloring.

    Hugs
    //Eivor
    IG: @craftsbyejja
    www.craftsbyejja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete