Friday, November 27, 2020

Holiday Princess - Zan Von Zed Digi

How we spend out days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
Annie Dillard


Hey there,

It's no secret that I love all things magical and mystical.  Coloring fantasy art has always been a true obsession of mine.  I was thrilled and amazed when I recently discovered  Zan Von Zed's incredible digital images.  Much of her stunning art work depicts gorgeous women who look like medieval princesses.  I chose this image to color in Christmas colors  because I thought the ribbon border was perfect for a festive holiday card. 

I edged my finished image with a gold leafing pen and mounted it with mounting tape to a double layered Spellbinders die cut frame. I used pale blue card stock for my 5 x 7 card base. My two-layered  paper poinsettia has gold beads in the center and my leaves are edged with a gold leafing pen.  I used a white Sharpie paint pen for some of the details in my lady's hair  and dress.  The Merry Christmas is a small sentiment stamp.

Nothing is more satisfying than coloring beautiful princesses in my new craft castle, wearing jeans and slippers, while listening to my favorite audio books.  It's great to be Queen. 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and rule your world with unabashed passion.
Nancy
Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. LOve the gorgeous imge and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colouring - what a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful and nicely colored!
    Many thanks for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge. A new theme starts this Wednesday, hope you'll stop by again!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete