Friday, November 13, 2020

Shine - Janna Prosvirina Autumn Fairy Digi

Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go. 


Hey there,

This card makes me chuckle a little every time I look at it, because...what's that squirrel doing in her luscious locks?  Well. she IS a fairy and she is apparently able to attract animals with her mystical charms, so I'll just go with  it.  I love coloring  Janna Prosvirina's art because she creates such incredible images and they are a dream to color with my Copics. This one is lightly pre-shaded, which is s little harder for me to work with, but I was happy with the way she turned out in the end..  The image comes from this adulting coloring book and you can purchase it in Janna's Etsy shop. I'm not affiliated in any way.  I just love her artwork. 

I die cut the intricate Crafter's Companion border  from copper card stock.  The base for the string of gems is an Elizabeth Crafts die that I cut from white glitter paper to accentuate the border.  To add a liitle more texture,  I added white pearl gems, echoing the white gel pen dots in my fae's hair.  I edged my image panel with a gold leafing pen, adhered the border to the back and glued them both to a green 5 1/2 x 5 /1/2 card base.  I die cut the word shine in white glitter paper (three times for dimension) and glued it to my card front.  The "I" in Shine is dotted with a single pearl. 

Anything goes when those magical fall fairies start dancing in the woods by the light of the golden Autumn moon.  Squirrels happen.  

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and allow only friendly well-behaved pets to play in your hair.  You're not a fairy. 
Nancy 
Playing along with:
Creative Moments Challenge #202
Paper Funday Challenge #23
Make My Monday Challenge #135

6 comments:

  1. Nancy, beautiful card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring as always Nancy. Looks like you have settled into your new craft room.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is such a different, unique and stunning card. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. I love this! Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore's November Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love it! Thank you for joining our "Elegant Fall" Challenge at Make My Monday.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty creations challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete