Friday, March 12, 2021

Miss You All Time - Digi Doodle Studios Coffee Confidential

Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other is gold.
 A circle is round, it has no end. That's how long, I will be your friend.

Digi Doodle Studios digi, Copic markers, Spellbinders frame die, glossy gold card stock,
 Sizzix layered label dies, assorted gems, sentiment stamp, white gel pen

Hey there,

I'm loving a very rare snowfall outside my window this morning in my new desert home and I'm thinking about the lunches I've been missing with one of my sweetest friends back in my previous  home.  We used to visit for hours and solve all the woes of the world over a sandwich and coke.  I enjoyed an equally delightful lunch this week with a friend I've known for years who lives here in my new town.  I'm so blessed to have amazing friends who lift me up and make the world a better place for everyone around them.  

I thought the cute ladies in  THIS Digidoodle digital image were perfect for a card to tell my friend  how much I miss her. On the inside, I beseeched her to come for a visit soon since we and our hubbies are all fully vaccinated. Yay!!!  I'm so excited things are opening up now and we can enjoy new adventures together. 

I used a 6 x 6 card base for this card and framed the image with glossy gold card stock before mounting it to my favorite daisy Spellbinders frame.  I added gems to the daisies in the frame and some small ones to my image. My ladies' accessories are embellished with white gel pen dots and stripes.  I cut my sentiment stamp to fit a layered Sizzix label die.

I can't wait to see my friend sans masks in the near future.  I'm going to squeeze her like a bear and then we'll be off for one of our epic chattering sessions in a new place I've discovered that I know she'll love!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and show your friends how much you appreciate and adore them.
Nancy
Playing along with:


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image beautifully coloured,love the gold die-cut frame with the sentiment on
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge. Please join us again real soon!Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card - love the way that you framed the image. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite images. You've coloured this beautifully. Love the border. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Nancy. Your coloring is gorgeous as always and I love how the two ladies are the center focus.
    How many times don't we fix all the world's issues and they don't listen lol!!!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Nancy. Your design is really awesome. Thanks for playing along at our challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft and hope you will join us again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Nancy. Love your colouring and the floral gem edging. Thanks for joining us at the WWC this fortnight. Tritan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image, great card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and thanks for sharing at Colour crazy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete