Saturday, May 21, 2022

Dreaming Tree Fantasy Flower Cards - Cricut Florals Embellished

 Your story is unique and so, so different...and not worthy of comparison. 


Hey there from Nannyland,

I'm back from a very tranquil and restorative trip to Hawaii and feeling energized to work on some colorful projects inspired by the gorgeous landscapes and flora in one of the most beautiful places on earth. 


My Cricut Maker has been calling to me and I was happy to answer with these cheery 5 x 7 notecards from my Dreaming Tree svg library.  I skipped the wrap-around portion in the design and changed out the flowers for some bright layered flowers from the Florals Embellished image set in the Cricut Library.  


My card base and front panel (which is embossed with the Cuttlebug Decorative Tile embossing folder) are cut from heavy cardstock and the insert is cut from gold foil card stock.  I cut the flower layers in white card stock and colored them with Copic markers.

Dreaming Tree Fantasy Flowers Card svg, Cuttlebug embossing folder,
Cricut Florals Embellished image set, Cricut Maker,
assorted gems, gold foil card stock, colored heavy cardstock


The most enjoyable part of creating these cards was building the flowers and adding sparkle with colored gems.  I'm happy to have some festive all-occasion cards in my stash when I need to send off a quick note and want it to be a little special. 

These were such a relaxing break from my regular copic coloring and card designing. My Cricut always gives me a burst of energy when my mojo needs a boost.

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)

Playing along with:

                                             

11 comments:

  1. Three beautiful bright floral designs,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and eye catching set of cards. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely note cards and the florals remind me of Scandanavian Art. Thanks for inspiring us at The Inspiration Station and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all have such neat patterns and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat flowers, love the bright colors and they look great on the embossed backgrounds. Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW these are awesome ... LOVE the bright tropical colors! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards took me to Hawaii... love your assortment of image and florals. Such pretty and colorful cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love their bright tropical feel. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colours! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again . . . Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete