Thursday, November 17, 2022

Conie Fong November Design Team Project #2 - Puppy Cuddles Digital Stamp

 To be creative is to let little pieces of your heart go
and place them into each project you make.




Hey there from Nannyland, 

I've been loving the spectacular snowy scene posts from my FaceBook friends across the country and decided it was time to create a wintry forest z-fold card for this cute Conie Fong girl and her darling puppy.  The image is called Puppy Cuddles and you can find her here in Conie's fabulous Etsy Store here.   

Conie Fong Puppy Cuddles digi, Copic markers, Dreaming Tree card base,Cricut Design Space,
white gel pen, snowflake dies, clear gems, foam tape. digital dp

I used this Dreaming Tree card base svg that I had downloaded in Cricut Design Space for a past Christmas card and changed out the house focal image for this adorable miss.  I die cut snowflakes and added clear gems for some added background dimension.  My image is colored with Copic markers, fussy cut, and then layer onto my background with foam tape.  The silver "Peace" sentiment tag on the back fold was created in Cricut Design Space.

We're still waiting for our annual day of snow here in the desert, which usually happens in January and lasts less than a day.  That's just the way I like it!  The pretty photos and winter card-making paraphernalia are enough to keep me happy through these chilly days.  I hope I have inspired you to  create something full of snowy goodness to celebrate this lovely season.

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Nancy. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and your coloring is amazing. Love that the trees reflect the other colors on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card, I really like the card shape.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful christmas card, I love the trees and the beautifully coloured image, I love this card shape been using it a lot recently
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy what a gorgeous scene. I love the fold of the card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of images and die-cuts. Love the sparkly non-traditional colors of the trees. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card. Lovely colouring and I love the style of card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fold. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete