Friday, November 25, 2022

Conie Fong November Design Team Project #3 - Red Robin Christmas Tags

 They serve God well who serve his creatures.
 Caroline Norton



Hey there from Nannyland,

A pretty tag on a beautifully wrapped present or colorful bag can make a gift seem extra special.  It was super fun to size this adorable Red Robin with Berries image from Conie Fong's Etsy Shop to create some holiday tags for some special people on my list this year. 
 
                                  

I created the tag base in Cricut Design Space and  cut it out twice for each tag, once in white and once in patterned paper.  After I colored and fussy cut my image, I sandwiched it between the two tag layers with some coordinating card stock for backing. I embellished the corners with some seasonal die cut sprigs and gems.  All that was left was to add some festive ribbon as ties and my tags are ready to spruce up (pun intended) some special gifts for family and friends.  And one of my favorite things is they double as a cards!  

I'll bet you have lots of seasonal images in your stash that would make fabulous holiday tags.  I hope I have inspired you to dust them off and create some fancy packaging for some of your besties.

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
Playing along with:

6 comments:

  1. Love these, Nancy - what gorgeous birds! Perfect for tags, you are so right - love the bold colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tags. Definitley would be the extra special touch to what ever you add them too. thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing colouring to the robins. I love your strong designs. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags. Love your coloring. Stunning and so glad you shared over at Sparkles Christmas, Make My Monday, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Thank you for playing at MMMChallenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete