Thursday, December 1, 2022

Conie Fong December Design Team Project #1 - Noelle's Gift

Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought to getting.
Thomas S. Monson



Hey there from Nannyland,

Although my home is full of Christmas flair and I've been watching Hallmark movies for a couple of weeks, I feel the full-on holiday festivities can officially commence now that Thanksgiving is over and December is here.  I'm thrilled that all my cards are made and most of my presents are bought.  I have even completed two quilts for some special people on my gift list. It's kind of a scary feeling to be so on top of things for a change...what could go wrong? 

I colored and fussy cut this absolutely adorable Conie Fong digital stamp called Noelle's Gift for my first Design Team project this month.  There are so many fabulous holiday images in Conie's Etsy Shop to choose from, and I loved coloring this one with feminine pinks and blues along with the traditional reds and greens. I think she looks so darling in her Santa outfit surrounded by colorful gifts and poinsettias.  I colored and fussy cut this Noelle's Gifts Bonus image with extra flowers and presents to layer on her for dimension. I thought she needed a card base as girly as she is, so I created a shaped frame from a lacy layered die in pink and white.  I added a few gold gems to the poinsettia centers and embellished her gifts with white gel pen accents.  The silver edged sentiment tag was created in Cricut Design Space.

I hope I have inspired you to change up some of the traditional holiday colors in your card making to add a feminine touch for some of your girly images.


Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
Playing along with:

1 comment:

  1. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete