Thursday, December 15, 2022

Conie Fong December Design Team Project #2 - Molly's Winter Friends Center Step Card

I pray this winter be gentle and kind - a season of rest from the wheel of the mind.
John Geddes


 

Hey there from Nannyland,

The snow in my beautiful part of the world is right where I like it...in the majestic mountains outside my window, far enough away that I don't have to shovel, drive or walk in it.  It's plenty cold here today, 43 degrees in fact, but I can bundle up and go for a walk without too much difficulty.  I may not be able to make a cute snowman like the one in this darling scene,  but it's chilly enough that I can imagine what a good time little Molly had making it come to life. 

Conie Fong Molly and Friends digi, Cricut Design Space, Copic markers,
clearn gems, silver leafing pen 

This delightful digital stamp called Molly's Winter Friends from Conie Fong Art is colored with Copic markers in cool, winter hues.  To make my card, I cut out a scalloped center step base in Cricut Design Space and created a matching sentiment tag with the writing feature.  I edged the scallops on the frame and base panels with a silver leafing pen. Clear gems added to the scallop openings add sparkly dimension. 

I hope I have inspired you to create a project with a frosty winter scene to celebrate the gorgeous peaceful setting this time of year, whether you enjoy it from near or far.  

9 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing this lovely sweet card in our challenge this time at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Nancy - beautifully coloured - Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love your cute image and fab colour scheme. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy I love this card. The colours you chose are gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Every element is perfect! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and lovely colouring of a wonderful image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 50 Digi Choosday challenge….

    Wishing you a happy Christmas

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow, love the color palette and your coloring! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday
    The Inspiration Station
    **starting 15 January - Beautiful Blossoms

    ReplyDelete