Thursday, August 3, 2023

Shaped Birthday Card - Lendel Art Digital Image in Copics

 Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, 
and the way you make others feel is your trademark. 



Hey there from Nannyland,


I'm discovering some absolutely amazing digital artists on the internet who create just the type of images I love to color  and  Lendel Art is certainly one of them. This gorgeous image was a delight to color with my Copic markers in my favorite cool shades of lavender, blue and green.  I added some sparkle to her large earrings with colorful rhinestones. A die cut sentiment created the perfect birthday card for one of my girly friends.   

I knew this pretty lady needed a beautiful frame surrounding her, so I brought out my cherished Heartfelt Creations dies and created a shaped card base.  I die cut the decorative filigree layer in white shimmer card stock and added muted lavender and pink pearl accents.  I used the oval die in the set to cut my image, edged her with a gold leafing pen and adhered her to the frame layer with mounting tape for dimension.  I will add a die cut stand to my envelope when sending this card to make her easy to display.  

I hope I have inspired you to search for new artists who create designs that speak to you.  I have found most of my artists on Etsy, although one of my all-time faves,  Mo Manning, has her own shop here.  Happy browsing!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of a beautiful image. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful, your coloring is amazing!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card Nancy. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. Such a pretty colour scheme and love her bejewelled earrings. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete