Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sew-y Saturday - Flannel Baby Quilts for a Cause



What do you do with an enormous stash of bright colored chevron flannel fabric?  I found just the project to spread some crafting joy. These fun and easy baby quilts are made with five inch squares and stitch-in-the ditch quilting. This is the way I assembled them. There are some sweet little babies in a women's shelter in my city who will love these warm soft blankets to snuggle in,



I enjoy donating handmade bibs, burp cloths and baby blankets to this women's shelter along with much needed diapers and baby wipes. It's my very favorite way to serve the women and children in my community. and they are always extremely appreciative.  Do you know a place in your area that could use some of your handmade TLC?

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment