Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stampendous Blossom Stencil Duo - Boho Flower



Who doesn't smile when they're coloring with Copics? When I decided to color this flower I had some really bright colors on my desk from another project and I'm glad I was too lazy to haul my other colors out.   I think my flower turned out sorta boho-liscious. 
                            

To create my flower I used Stampendous duo stencils. They have two parts...an outline and a pattern. I taped the outline down on one side first and traced it with a permanent black pen.  Then I lifted the hinged stencil and placed the pattern stencil underneath.  I moved  the pattern stencil around until I liked the look and then just traced the design inside the shape. I have other stencil duos and the patterns are interchangeable. The result is a beautiful design to color!  Easy, peasy.

  

I like A6 size cards and I love being able to manipulate my Lori Whitlock svg files in Cricut Design Space.  I feel so techy, but really it's super simple and fun.  
I love all things zentangle and I really love not having to use my own doodles. But these stencils would be really cute with some of YOUR original doodles on them. MINE, not so much.  Just sayin'.

Adding my card to these challenges:

The Crafty Addicts Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenge
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge


Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy
   



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and never I have used the stencils I will have to try them some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura. You definitely should try the stencils. The bird is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete