Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Happy Easter - Mo Manning Copic Coloring


Wow! Spring is here in all its glorious splendor.  After a long brutal winter, we are finally witnessing the earth awakening from its slumber.  Oh wait, I live in sunny California. But hey, we endured some serious rain this year!   At this time when I feel so blessed by my Savior's sacrifice and love, I'm happy to pass this love on to my family and friends by sending them handmade Easter greetings. 

These delightful Mo Manning Digital images take me back to my childhood when families looked forward to attending church on Easter Sunday decked out in full holiday regalia.  We wouldn't think of setting foot in the chapel without a frilly new dress, ruffled socks, shiny white shoes, lace gloves and a perky hat. Isn't the cute little dog in  this Mo image hilarious?  He looks like a real dog would look if forced to wear tied on bunny ears! And his sweet little companion is oblivious to his pain. 



Here's another darling Mo image, slightly less whimsical but just as adorable  The base for both of these cards is a Lori Whitlock SVG cut file that I sized to A6 and cut on my Cricut.  The notches in the lace border are just the right size to decorate with some narrow satin ribbon.

I wish you all a wonderful, blessed Easter and an abundantly beautiful Spring. 
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy


1 comment:

  1. BOTH are fantastic! Gorgeous coloring and love the design on your cards. They're dressed in their Sunday finest!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete