Thursday, January 17, 2019

Blingy Mo Manning - Use Your Stash

“Create. Not for the money. Not for the fame. Not for the recognition. But for the pure joy of creating something and sharing it.”
Ernest Barbaric
Mo Manning digi, Bo Bunny Card Kit

While organizing my craft room recently, I found several card kits with some fun supplies in them.  I decided to take an image that I had previously colored and combine it with some of my new found goodies and see what kind of a quick card I could come up with.  Not too bad for a half hour project.  Gotta do this more often. It gets me out of my box and energizes my creative process.


One of the things I did during my purge was gather all my bling together and separate it into colors.  Now I just pull out a drawer of embellishments to match my project and I can choose from a whole variety of fun stuff.  Works for me!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.Southern Girls Challenge
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Creative Knockouts Challenge #281
        Cute Card Thursday Challenge #565
        Fab N Funky Challenge #423
        The Paper Players Challenge #424
        Southern Girls Challenge
        The Crafters Cafe Challenge #211
        Crafting From the Heart Challenge #234
        Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #183

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Aren't craft room cleanups just the best at discovering treasures. I am about to rearrange also and am looking very forward to it!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete