Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pearly Locks - Grazia Salvo Woman of Flowers 16 in Copics

               True beauty is measured by the number of pearls within you and not around your neck. 

Grazia Salvo digital image from Etsy, copic markers, white glitter paper, green heavy weight cardstock, Elizabeth Crafts border die, craft pearls, white gel pen, gold leafing pen, Tim Holtz background die

Hey friends, 

My copics and these lovely digi stunners keep calling to me and I just have to acquiesce. It was absolutely heavenly coloring this gorgeous digital lady by Grazia Salvo from her Woman of Flowers collection. Now I've created birthday cards for all my crafty kindred spirits using similar images and I'm itching to change it up a bit.  I'm sure I'll be returning to these muses of mine soon and often because, well, they make me so happy!

I chose my favorite colors for this one because I think aqua looks so striking with the  red roses.  Her thick luscious locks provided me with an excellent chance to practice fine hair strokes with my copics.  I cut a curvy Elizabeth Crafts border die in gold,  accented it with pearls and cascaded it down her hair because even fabulous digi diva's need to accessorize.   

I used a Tim Holtz background die on my white glitter card stock background and edged the panel with a gold leafing pen.  The image is fussy cut and raised on the background with mounting tape to add some depth.  I used a white gel pen to highlight the flowers.

Goodbye for now, elegant digi ladies. I've got my eye on some pretty floral images,  Kit and Clowder coloring classes and  cute Mo Manning artwork to tweak my imagination.  No worries, I'm sure I won't be gone long. 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy 

Playing along with:





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image for our Flower theme and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and lovely layout,

    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!What an amazing colouring for such a wonderful image!
    Beautiful card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland
    Hugs
    Nélida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, your coloring on these ladies is amazing! This is seems to be particularly gorgeous. I look forward to seeing you next-in-line projects.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - incredible colouring.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete