Saturday, December 28, 2019

Dollar Tree Gift Basket

“The meaning of life is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is to give it away.”
Pablo Picasso




Hey artsy crew, 

I never would have thought I would be giving a gift basket full of  Dollar Tree treasures to my friends and neighbors at Christmas, but it turns out, it's definitely one of my favorite gifts of all time.  I watched THIS You Tube video and was mesmerized as she created such artistic themed gift baskets out of small, inexpensive coordinating items.  I love the dollar store, so I hurried out to see if I could duplicate her shopping list.  I found heaps of fun booty!!!  Please keep in mind, this is meant to be a small gesture of Christmas love, not a treasured gift to show the value of your everlasting friendship.  I made sure all the contents are usable and fun and  I added boxed candy, a book or two, and the occasional gift card, depending on the recipient.   No telling what my friends will think about their gift, but I hope they will see it as a clever, though a little quirky, expression of love.  I think they will.  My friends are cool  like that.  

  



Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create some unique gifts for your cool friends and family.
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cool! I love your little winter themed basket. I am amazed what people make with Dollar Tree items and for small tokens, they are always perfect.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete