Thursday, December 26, 2019

Dreaming Tree and La La Land Collide in a Christmas Snow Scene Rescue

A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland.


Dreaming Tree SVG. La La Land stamp, patterned paper,
assorted glitter card stock, copic markers, Tombow Mono glue, pop dots, Scor-Pal for z folds

Hey artsy tribe,

As I mentioned in my last  post,  I ended up with a Christmas z-fold card sans a few key pieces.  I couldn't muster the energy to cut all the missing pieces on my Cricut just for one card.  Then I noticed THIS darling La La Land Molli staring up at me from my desk top  just waiting to be colored and placed in a snowy scene in her stylish winter attire   Even her size was perfect!  I'm super happy with the way this card evolved.  I think kinetic cards are a perfect way to add personality and context to my people images.    


I actually think I like this better than my original card.  I can see other charming images living in a multitude of idyllic settings on this z-fold card.  Another happy accident for the books! 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create a masterpiece from the "Island of Misfit Cards.."
Nancy 

Playing along with:
        Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #252
        Dream Valley Challenge #215
        Papercraft Challenges #53
        Lemon Shortbread Challenge #109
        The Paper Shelters Christmas Break Challenge
        Paper Funday Challenge #12
        Scor-Pal December Challenge
        Sweet Stampers Challenge #39
        Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely paneled card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome card design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Z Scene card! Very special. We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is perfect for your scene! Those happy accidents usually turn out to be such wonderful happenings. Love it!!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wonderful coloring!Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete