Monday, June 8, 2020

Gorgeous in Your Day Jammies - Janna Prosvirina Digital Stamp Digi

What is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect 
and beginning the work of becoming yourself. 
Anna Quindlen

Janna Prosvirina digital stamp from Etsy, Copic markers, Cricut Design Studio frame,
Heartfelt Creations stamp, die and mold, white gel pen, iridescent gem, gold leafing pen 

Hello gorgeous,

Last week I finally broke the bonds of pandemic prison and got my first hair cut in three months. No pedicure yet, but I actually talked my hubby into painting my toe nails and it was beyond sweet watching him.  I'm in the "high risk" category due to my age and a damaged lung from cancer radiation, so I've been dutifully wearing a mask and gloves when I go out. But I enjoy delightful mask free walks in the wetlands near my home almost every day and I appreciate them more than ever.  More days than not, I enjoy my comfy leggings and t-shirt (day jammies) and a clean fresh face sans foundation. I am, as I'm sure you are,  patiently waiting for the day when this will all be a very remarkable memory.

While my reflection in the mirror hasn't been as  polished as I'd like for the past few months, I have found solace in putting some makeup on some of my exquisite digital images. I colored this stunning Janna Prosvirina digital stamp with warm, sunny hues and mounted her on a lacy edged card created in Cricut Design Space.  I added a crinkly Heartfelt Creations flower that I stamped, die cut and shaped with their generic shaping mold. 


The front of this card base is scalloped and the back has squared corners.  The green base shows through behind the scallops when closed.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth rock your day jammies with your stunningly gorgeous self. 
Nancy
Playing along with:

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card :))Your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. I absolutely love the eyes. Soulful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Your colouring is beautiful too. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, stunning colouring, Nancy. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is so beautifully colored! Very nice work! Thanks for another wonderful response to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image so beautifully coloured.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring of her is amazing! Just so beautiful. I am also still wearing a mask everywhere. My lungs are compromised and I don't dare take a chance. I did finally see my grandkids last week. We hadn't seen them since all this started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You were named as a RISING STAR at A Place To Start for the week of June 7 - 14, 2020! Thanks so much for your awesome submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!
    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Moving along with the times..And good luck..Hope to see you again soon

    Caz xx MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete