Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Grazia Salvo Woman of Flowers Digi - For the Love of Daisies

You have the power to change the world.  Use it to make a difference.

Grazia Salvo digi, Copic markers, Spellbinders frame die, paper daisies, gems,
white gel pen, silver leafing pen, lavender glitter card stock, white glitter card stock,
 silver glitter card stock, swirl paper punch, 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 card base

Hey there,

In this season of bewildering quietude,  I have been enjoying some extra time browsing my digi downloads and rediscovering some stunning art from my favorite artists.  The new pile of coloriscious images on my desk calls to me like a luscious box of See's chocolates.  If you've lost a little of your mojo and are starting to feel like a beached mermaid lately,  I  implore you  to go on a treasure hunt in your stash and dust off some abandoned gems to reignite your imagination.  I found THIS gorgeous Grazia Salvo Woman of Flowers image and couldn't wait to create a birthday card for my posy-loving bestie. All of  the design elements are there  for inspiration, so it came together quickly after I finished coloring.

The image fits nicely into this die cut square frame and I just happened to have a few small daisy flowers in my stash to embellish it.  I added some tiny lavender gems to my dainty blossoms for a little sparkle.  The finished card measures 6 1/2 x 6 1/2. 

There are oodles of incredible artists out there who are eager to share there creations with colorists like me. It's a match made in kaleidoscopic heaven.  

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and find some fabulous inspiration in your stash.
Nancy

Playing along with:

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck.

    xx Marisol DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #77 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Fred She Said. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy your colouring is beautiful and what a perfect fit for your die cut.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this is a gorgeous make. Your coloring on the pretty lady is stunning and the card composition sets your talent off so beautifully.
    Sorry that I have missing for a while. My back was not playing nice and had me unable to do much chair sitting.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck!
    Ana DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our challenge.Your card is amazing. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon. Colouring in scrapland DT

    ReplyDelete