Friday, December 11, 2020

Joyful Traditions - Lori Whitlock Pop-up Box Card SVG

 And the angel said unto them: Fear not,  for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people.      Luke 2:10


Hey there,

The joy and peace of Christmas has meant so much to me this year as I have experienced and witnessed countless miracles as a result of our epic worldwide trial.  I know many of my friends and family are feeling the same way. How about you?  Along with our challenges  (physically, emotionally and spiritually)  many of us have come to realize and appreciate our most precious blessings...those we love.


I had a fabulous time making several of  these festive z-fold cards for friends and family this year. I sized a holiday wreath in Cricut design space to customize this fun Lori Whitlock pop-up box card svg.  I chose this joyful, uplifting greeting and traditional icons to evoke the spirit and beauty of the season. I used the Cricut writing feature to write the sentiment on my panel. 

Although my family can't celebrate in our customary way, I'm finding that Christmas movies,  a colorfully lit tree full of treasured ornaments from years gone by and a blazing fireplace warming my husband  and me as we snuggle in our quilts on the couch go a long way to ignite our Christmas spirits.  Next year at this time, I'm sure we'll all have some inspiring tales of miracles, lessons and adventures, some of which will undoubtedly be much more amusing in hindsight!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and bring some Christmas joy to someone whose spirit could use a lift. 
Nancy

12 comments:

  1. This has come together beautifully!
    Lovely Christmas project!
    So pleased that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Chrostams card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lori Whitlock's z fold cards. They are so fun and this card is perfect. Good idea to focus on the blessings, it makes it so much easier. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. Love the little tree inside the "O" for JOY! Lots of details on this fun fold card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you used a Lori Whitlock file! She makes it so easy to get perfect cuts. Wonderful card. You can enter this in the Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes too - https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love the white and red. So crisp and beautiful. Great card design. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday, Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Christmas card. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see your art work back here again in 2021. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Judy McKay DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a nice pop-up card. It's so festive and lots of fun! The snowflakes add just enough sparkle too. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday with this beauty. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post and love your card. I have never use the writing feature in Cricut and I must try it. LOL. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2. I hope to see more of your projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet project! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Christmas Card Challenge at Make My Monday.
    I hope you join us again real soon!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card! I love it! thank you so much for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and our collaboration with Double Trouble.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete