Friday, January 15, 2021

Be Mine Love - Fairy Tangles Valentine

 "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint,
 and that voice will be silenced."   Vincent Van Gogh

Copic markers, Spellbinders frame, Norma Burnell digi, love word die, clear rhinestones,
White glitter card stock, Heartfelt Creations leaf stamp, die and mold, paper flower, heart stick pin

Hey  there,

Love is in the air and I'm wild about this fabulous time of year when we get to send heartfelt love notes to those we adore.  I found THIS absolutely gorgeous fairy digi by Norma Burnell, by far one of my favorite artists, and created a frilly valentine for my first card of the season of love.  While searching for the perfect frame, I came across this old standby and told myself I shouldn't use it yet another time.  But then I noticed the heart cut-outs and my decision was made.  It's from Spellbinders and it has a pretty lacy heart included in the set that I'll use on another card.  I die cut the frame four times to create dimension and used mounting tape on half of my image to lift her off the page.  

My usual choice for card dimensions is 5 x 7  but I see more square cards in my future because they accommodate my images so nicely...so much good real estate for embellishments.  This card measures 6 x 6.  

Thanks for visiting,
Go forth and be entranced by all the creative possibilities of the season of love. 
Nancy

Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Just an adorable card with amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow of a card - the colouring is beautiful. Thank you
    for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Beautiful background and beautiful image. Thanks for sharing on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is as sweet as can be! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU Anything Goes Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely project.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete