Thursday, January 28, 2021

Farewell to Make it Crafty Stamps - I love you

                    One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.       
            Sophocles             

Make it Crafty digi, Copic markers, pink/aqua Nuvo drops, red acrylic hearts
Cricut Maker step card svg, bokeh Valentine digi paper

Hey there,

I had the best time choosing images from my digi library for my Valentine cards this year.  I found some delicious hidden treasures, including this fabulous Make it Crafty glamour girl.  Sadly, Make it Crafty is no longer in business so I'm happy I have many of their darling stamps in my stash.  Look at those adorable  Chucks!!!   I've been wearing Converse for many years and will still be wearing them when someone has to lace them for me, senior style code be darned! The shelf where they live in my closet is a rainbow of snazzy goodness.  

My image takes center stage on this step card that I sized and cut out on my Cricut Maker. The finished card measures 6 x 6 1/2.   This fun image was a blast to color with my copics in  the colors of my bokeh Valentine digi paper. I repeated the red heart on her t-shirt throughout my card and "strung" the hearts on aqua and hot pink Nuvo drop beads.  

Another bright, happy way to say "I love you."  I know just who I'm going to send this to.  So many people to profess my undying love for...so little time.

Thanks for visiting,
Go forth and spread some Valentine love.
Nancy 

  

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what fabulous colouring. A lovely card.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what fab legs. Sighs! - if only.
    Great card Nancy but had to confess I had to Google what you meant by Chucks. Over here it is either a Northern English word for 'darling' or part of a tool kit!
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautifully colored! Love the step card with the hearts adorning the sides.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and the design. Great colouring in too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday PLus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love everything about it. Great colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image for valentines day, lovely card and design
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Your colouring is amazing and I love the hearts down each side.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the late message but I wanted to stop by and say Wow...what an awesome project and thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - such a fab image. Fantastic colouring too! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful project and your colouring is amazing Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete