Thursday, February 25, 2021

Happy Birthday Flip Card - Paper Shelter Rosie

No matter how old you get, if you can keep the desire to be creative, you're keeping the child alive.      John Cassavetes


The Paper Shelter "Rosie" digi;  Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies, mold; Copic markers,
gold leafing pen, Authentic Imagine dp, Sizzix Framelits sentiment 

Hey there,

I'm thrilled this adorable Rosie digital stamp from The Paper Shelter fits so perfectly on this Anna Griffin Fantastic Flip card svg.  I have used this card base  many times in Cricut Design Space and it has definitely become one of my all-time favorites. The only downside is that its 5 x 7 dimensions restrict the size of the swing panels. But no worries... there's still plenty of room on this flip for lots of embellishments and birthday greetings.  After coloring Rosie with my Copics,  I set her aside while I glammed up her fancy digs.


This svg cuts lots of fun coordinating shapes to match the swing layers in the card.  I used  double-sided designer paper in my Cricut Maker to add variety to my layering. A layered Happy Birthday sentiment fits nicely on one of the inside panels.

  




I mounted Rosie on the front panel with mounting tape and my final step was attaching handmade sparkly Heartfelt Creation flowers to the front panels.  The flips and folds on this card definitely give it a fun "wow" factor for my recipient. I'm always fascinated by kinetic cards.  They're my fave!!!


Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and keep your childlike creativity alive.
Nancy 
Playing along with:


11 comments:

  1. I saw this card on Facebook - it is so cool. I love the fun fold and how well Rosie fits in there. Gorgeous coloring!!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and colouring. Lovely style too. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gal is colored so beautifully and I love the fold, you talented woman! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas during our Fun Fold challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card indeed!! Thanks for joining us this February at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling flip card, Nancy - just love your coloring on that girl image!! So glad you popped her over to Die Cut Divas!! Linda Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have coloured Rosie beautifully and I love all the lovely details on the fabulous flip card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an incredible fun fold card. It's so intricate and lovely. Love how you colored Rosie and matched the colors with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely fold card that you adorned with this beautiful digi. Amazing colouring. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card all around! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the fun fold! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete