Thursday, February 11, 2021

Let Love Bloom - Janna Prosvirina Big Eye Doll

 Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness. 
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Janna Prosvirina digi, Copic markers, Cricut gate image for frame, Cricut writing feature,
gold leafing pen, white gel pen, acrylic hearts, red gems, red card stock, bokeh hearts digi paper

Hey there,

THIS enchanting fairy image by Janna Prosvirina stood out to me as a perfect image to create a special frilly Valentine.  Her luscious locks with cascading hearts are perfect adornments for a message of love and healing to my friend who is recovering from heart surgery.

After coloring the image with my Copics,  I sized an ornamental gate image in Cricut Design Space to frame her.  The sentiment was simple to print on a label using the Cricut writing feature.  I really love being able to print any message on an image from the Cricut library and size it to fit my card.  My image panel and sentiment are lined with a gold leafing pen and adhered with mounting tape for dimension.  I used a white gel pen to add pizazz to my lady's curls.  Small acrylic hearts and red gems add the final details.

My husband and I were elated to receive our second covid vaccine yesterday so we will be able to deliver this card in person soon, although we will still be wearing our masks for awhile until others get vaccinated. 

It's about time for me to deliver my collected handmade greetings of love, by mail or in person, to my adored recipients.  I love this part of my card making hobby.  But most of all, I'm looking forward to some big, long awaited, in person hugs and kisses in the not-too-distant future!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and let love bloom.
Nancy 
Playing along with:

7 comments:

  1. So happy you got your second dose of vaccine. We have gotten ours too, and it's comforting to know that we will soon be able to go about everyday life again. At least in part. Your card is just stunning. Your coloring is gorgeous, you have really done that beautiful image justice. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!




    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another masterpiece Nancy! Your coloring is gorgeous on this pretty lady and I love how you have made the card up too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!! I love the fabulous pink hair - excellent job! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge and sharing your wonderful work, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing creation! Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete