Thursday, June 24, 2021

Jeremiah Ketner Sunflower Girl

 Be like a sunflower...stand strong, tall and follow the sun. 


Jeremiah Ketner digi, Spellbinders frame, copic markers,
  Cricut Design Space writing feature, white gel pen, assorted gems

Hey there,

I've been missing my sweet cat-loving Cali girlfriend a lot lately, so I I'm sending her some love from my sunlit hub today. This darling Jeremiah Ketner cutie with her adorable bright-eyed kitty and  cheery sunflowers was a joy to color with my Copics and embellish with some glitz.  Initially, I added a sparkly necklace to my pretty girl's graceful neck, but then I decided she was elegant enough  and the cat could use a chic, fancy collar instead.  Yep, the cat and I think it was a good call. 

 I always love complimentary colors for striking contrast, so I used shades of orange and purple to make my images pop.  I added a white Spellbinders frame to back my bright summer scene and a blue card base to mimic the sky.  The  sentiment was created with the writing feature in Cricut Design Space.  

The sun is fiercely beating down on  both my friend and I from our separate western state abodes. Nice to know we can experience the same "warmth" from the sun, even though we're miles apart.    

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and spread some sunshine.
Nancy 
Playing along with:

10 comments:

  1. Wow stunning creation and what gorgeous colours you have used here Nancy. Nice work. Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good Luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again Nancy, and again just stunning work. Thank you for entering your lovely project into Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge. Good Luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring as always, Nancy! Love the cat's collar - perfect fit.
    The sun has been pretty fierce here in AZ too. But it still beats freezing cold in my book.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hair! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous! Awesome coloring!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Your colouring is absolutely fantastic!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Loving your design, sunflowers always remind me of summer and they're such happy flowers 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete