Thursday, August 19, 2021

Studio Light Misses Fashion Show, Too.

 Don't tell people your plans, show them your results. 


Studio Lite Misses dies and stamps, designer paper, metallic copper card stock,
 assorted gems, slimline card base and frame, Hero Arts  "hello" die and stamp set

Greetings from Nannyland, 

My craft room and my hubby's office live in a very busy place in our new home we  call the "hub." We have recently come to refer to his office as the "Doug-out" and my craft room as "Nannyland."  My Pink Panoply logo has always aptly displayed a regal grown (because I'm obviously the queen here) and my Pink Panoply designs are all born in Nannyland .  I love nesting here with all my creative tools and elements surrounding me, where I can bring the dreams and ideas that live in my quirky head to life. Yeah, I'm all about fantasy stuff.  Don't judge.

Speaking of creative tools and quirky heads,  I love these Studio Light Misses dies and stamps so much!  I posted a few cards I made with them in a previous post and have a few more to share with you.  I can't even stand how amusing it is to start with a plain head and shoulders and then bring these stylish ladies to life with colorful hair styles, outfits and jewelry.



This is one of my favorites, because I used a bangs die to create her funky hair and I love her trendy glasses. 


I sent this one to a dear friend for her birthday. She said she couldn't stop staring at all the chic details, which, of course, I created to match her classy style.


The number of trendy looks I can create with these dies is endless, so it's a kick to try to match them to the likeness of my recipient.

When I gave one of my cards to my darling girlfriend for her birthday, she just happened to be wearing a shirt in the same color.  She added some earrings and a necklace to match and this is the result.

I know.  Awesome!!!

Thanks for visiting Nannyland, home of Pink Panoply.
Please come back again soon. 
Nancy

Playing along with:

15 comments:

  1. Yes, these are awesome! I love that your girlfriend sent you her picture with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love these cards, and the one for your friend is amazing! I can see how there are endless possibilities with that die set. Thank you for sharing with us at Stinkin Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girly cards, many thanks for joining in with our Sparkle theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and so many different looks can be achieved. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really fun, Nancy! You are so creative with them and I love all the styles.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards. Love all the different styles. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine how fun it must be to design how the ladies are to look. They turned out fabulous and such gorgeous creations!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these - thanks for the name of the dies and stamps as I have tracked them down in the uk. Just love the one of your friend, it really does look like her! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, what a great set of stamps and dies! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely adorable cards! Love that you can personalize the images. I have to seek these to add to my collection. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with A Place to Start challenge blog, :) Samantha, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really fun!!

    Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Createful Heart Design
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun are these cards? Love the die cuts and I imagine your girlfriend certainly loved her card! Thanks for entering in the challenge at The Paper Funday! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how they all came out different although you started with the same basics, wonderful. Thank you for sharing them with us at Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These dies are so cute and so very versatile! You have given the a wonderful presentation! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete