Thursday, January 20, 2022

Friends by Heart and Soul - Digi Doodle Studios Digi

 True friends are never apart; maybe in distance but never in heart. 


Digi Doodle Studio digital stamp, digi designer paper, Cricut Maker, Cricut Design Space cutting 
and writing features, Copic markers, aqua gems, white gel pen, mounting tape, silver leafing pen

Hey there from Nannyland,

Valentine's Day makes my cardmaker's heart beat faster each year because it's a delightful pivot from the Christmas card-making frenzy to a calmer, more mellow mindset.  I'm always anxious to switch gears and create equally colorful and heartfelt cards for friends and family. Bring on the  red hearts, lace and cupids! One of my artistic passions is sending handmade love to people I adore by snail mail.

This darling Digi Doodles Studios digital stamp was a dream to color with aqua and pink Copic markers.  I sized a heart frame from the Cricut Image Library to fit a 6 1/2 inch square card and printed my cute girls in a size to entwine with my heart. I created the sentiment tag using the Cricut cutting and writing features.  I added sparkle by edging the card front panel, heart and tag layers with a silver leafing pen and zhuzhed up my hearts with aqua gems.  I cut out four heart bases and glued them together for dimension. 

This is number one of several fun Valentine cards I have in mind to create before February 14.  I took some time off for eye surgery and have gotten a little behind,  but thankfully I'm back in the game,  so I'd better get creating!  

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply
Playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back in the game! Oh, I adore these gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Add a Heart' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful friendship card.

    Thanks for sharing at the Allsorts challenge this week.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card, I love the beautiful colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.

    Thank-you for joining us for the January challenge at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great coloured sweet card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete