Friday, January 28, 2022

An Apron Full of Love For Valentines Day - Make It Crafty Digital Stamp

The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple and 
love without measure.
Tibetan Proverb



Hey there from Nannyland,

I ๐Ÿ’” the season of amour and enjoy creating and sending heartfelt love notes to those who make my world a delightful place.  I think this "Marcy's Full of Love" digital image from Make it Crafty, with her apron brimming with hearts, is so sweet.  Her darling pose is perfect for the right panel of this side step card next to a big gushy Valentine message. 




I used my favorite Copic shades to color my image and chose several light BG colors to create a shadow around her. When I have a small image like this, I enjoy coloring multiples because I can zone a little and savor the practice! I borrowed the side step card base and scalloped panels from this Lori Whitlock Valentine card bundle and cut them out in Cricut Design Space.  I used the writing feature to create the sentiment on the left panel. All the layers are edged with a gold leafing pen and the hearts on the image are glittered with Stickles. I added a sparkly acrylic heart and some tiny red heart gems for a little more glitz.  



I made three of these cards and now I'm ready to move on to the next happy project.  Whew! Valentines Day will be upon me before I know it so I'd better hop to it!

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloured perfectly ! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and cute! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoulutly love this so much, thank you for sharing your amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete