Thursday, October 6, 2022

Conie Fong DT Priscilla Digi Stamp - Breast Cancer Awareness and Halloween Unite


Yes, my boobs are fake.  The real ones tried to kill me! 



Hey there from Nannyland,

October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness and Halloween, two things I'm very passionate about.  As a two-time breast cancer survivor,  I'm happy for the opportunity to combine my obsessions with two of my other favorite things, pink and Conie Fong images.  This little stunner called Priscilla  can be found in Conie's Etsy shop.  She looks fabulous decked out in her uncharacteristic though very jazzy frock and stylish accessories. I'd pick whimsical over spooky every time, except in the case of sugar skulls, of course.   

I cut the swirly frame and haunted house in Cricut Design Space using image #M46AA4 from the Happy Hauntings image set.  I used the writing feature to create the sentiment, which I think is perfect for this nontraditional card.   The original cut file comes with some cute spiders, but I traded them for sparkly pink gems.  I doesn't take much to girly up a card here in Nannyland.

I invite you to color up a beautiful Conie Fong image and join us for inspiration, challenges and fun at Conie Fong Art and Design.  

11 comments:

  1. Wow....this is so beautiful. What a fabulous creation, simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Nancy! So happy to see you here at Path of Positivity! Your card is beautiful and reminds us of such an important cause. In October, Pink is the new Black! ;) Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she's so adorable. I love it. Fabulous job on your Halloween card. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Lots of lovely details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness beyond word, awesome coloring. Beautiful design and fab composition.  Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create ,DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream, My Blog
    Hugs
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanjer van een kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Cardz 4 Galz
    Great card Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz
    XX
    Claudia

    DT Cardz 4 Galz
    Je kan mij nu ook vinden op You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlT4Rs1DfAZU_GLcM7Kx1g
    https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so beautiful! Your coloring is superb and I love all the details. Please remember next time that at Time Out we only allow 5 challenges combined, one of them being ours. Thank you and I hope to see you playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful. I love your coloring and the scene and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring and card composition! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. Thank you for entering the Celebrate Your Favourite Season Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete