Thursday, September 29, 2022

Let's Par-Tee - Mo Manning Big Guy Golfing

Add a little confetti to each day. 





Hey there, welcome to Nannyland,

I use the same two themes consistently for my hubby's birthday cards...beach and golf.  It  makes sense,  because he loves doing all things outdoorsy in the warm,  fresh air.  I've had this fabulous Mo Manning digi in my library forever and was happy to finally get the chance to color it with my Copics. (I looked for the link, but I think he may be retired.) I cut the frame in Cricut Design Space and used the writing feature for my sentiment. 
 


I was excited to find some fun argyle dp in my stash to paper piece his snazzy pants.  I used the same color scheme for the rest of his stylish outfit, including his plaid sweater vest and socks. No one could miss this dapper guy on the golf course!   I used a bright, sunshiny digital scene for my background. 




My husband's birthday has already come and gone, but I have to wait to post his cards because somehow he sees them in Facebook groups where I  post.  I guess if he comments on one, he will  keep seeing them, even though he isn't a member of the group. Oh well, a lot of mind reading goes on out there that I don't care to address.  He doesn't take directions from me that well, so if they can lead him somewhere he wouldn't normally go, more power to them. 

6 comments:

  1. So cool, pretty and funny! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubby! Your card is SO fun - with fantastic colouring and brilliant paper piecing for those argyle pants!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the golfer's outfit. Did you pattern it after your husband's golfing attire? (; Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love the golfer's outfit. Did you pattern it after your husband's golfing attire? (; Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT the creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masculine make! The colouring is very skilful and I love the dimension you gave.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete