Thursday, April 20, 2023

Flapper Emma - Pink Gem Designs Digi

 Be okay with not knowing for sure what's coming next, 
but know whatever it is, you will be okay. 



Hey there from Nannyland,

Yayyyy!  I'm basking in all the wonderful creative vibes swirling around Nannyland after my surgery last week and it's absolutely blissful. It's so good to shut the world out and imerse myself in a wonderland full of positive possibilities.  I haven't colored for a while but I'm feeling my mojo slowly returning and I think a Copic session would perk me right up.  Until then, I'm happy that I saved this elegant lady I created before my surgery to bring on some springtime cheer.

This adorable image from Pink Gem Designs is called Flapper Emma. I used a complimentary yellow, lavender and aqua pallette to create a bright, vivid design.  After adhering my Copic colored image to my embossed  Anna Griffin oval frame,  I added some pearls and mounted it on a yellow  5 x 7 card base.  The pearl and gem studded flowers adorning Emma's hat and frame are from Spellbinders.  Purple and gold gems trim her hat band and necklace.  I found the perfect gold sentiment in my stash to complete the layout.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that creative, happy thoughts work hand-in hand with lifesaving drugs and are a very important part of healing.  How blessed we are as makers to have access to this restorative and envigorating tonic.  Let the creative revival begin.

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit. 
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply

Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with your wonderful project!
    DT - Val & Nan x
    Creative Inspiration Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo you've chosen for the background. An awesome job with the colouring and those die-cut flowers are perfect for that stamp. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the purple eyes...wow! Gorgeous coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'flapper'! She's so pretty.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real flapper, those eyes stand out, and she makes a very pretty card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vibrant colours, a lovely frame and pretty embellishments. A great card.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Nancy. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome image and you have given it a magnificent treatment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete