Saturday, April 1, 2023

Jeremiah Ketner Fairy Ring Digi - Stay Wild

 I am an artist. This means I live in a perverse fantasy world
 with unrealistic expectations.  Thank you for understanding. 



Hey there from Nannyland,

Jeremiah Ketner images are always so full of fabulous detail and endless opportunities for creative  embellishments.  This sweet image, called Fairy Ring, had lovely flowers in her hair, just asking to be layered with some of my favorite Spellbinders mini flowers.  I added glossy accents to the  floating mushrooms around her pretty sundress for shiney dimension.  Silver foil die cut stars sprinkled on her skirt maintain her mystical vibe.                           

At first, I thought I might hide some of the shroominess on her dress behind my pretty Spellbinders daisy frame, but in the end I decided I liked all the magic going on with her skirt, so I fussy cut her and  mounted her on top of the frame.   I die cut the frame in white shimmer card stock, added black gems to the daisy centers and layered it with three plain card stock frames for dimension.  I backed it with lavender stripe dp and mounted it on a heavy lavender square card base.  After googling "mushroom sentiments," I created my star shape tag in Cricut Design Space and typed  "Stay Wild" with the writing feature as a nod to the wild mushrooms floating around her.  

I hope I have inspired you to stay happily absorbed with your creative passions and above all,  stay wild. 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love the colour combination. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GORgeous! I LOve your magical fairy. So many pretty embellishments too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and the flower embellishments in her hair are gorgeous. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! Such a beautiful image and your coloring is stunning!! Love that fancy die cut frame, too! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
    Please do come back again!
    All the best, Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, thanks so much for joining us over at The Creative Crafters this month, we hope that you can join us again next time! Good Luck!!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete