Thursday, March 23, 2023

Be a Mermaid in a Sea of Fish - Conie Fong Liliana Mermaid Digi


Smell the sea and feel the sky,
let your soul and spirit fly. 
Van Morrison



Hey there from Nannyland,

I miss designing for Conie Fong lately,  but that doesn't keep me from coloring her gorgeous images to calm my soul while I anticipate surgery and radiation.   I've been undergoing umpteen diagnostic tests recently, and as a distraction, it's fun to imagine the sunlit beaches I visited often when I lived in California.   So it's no wonder Conie's delightful, heart-warming images are the ones I reach for when I want to relax and think soothing thoughts. 

This cute Conie Fong Liliana Mermaid image couldn't be more adorable with her splashy outfit and couquetish pose. After coloring her with Copic markers, I added details with a white gel pen.  I created a glittery blue  ocean wave background panel  in Cricut Design Space and layered it with a small white ocean- themed die cut frame.  The flowers are created with  Spellbinders die cuts and the sentiment uses the Cricut cutting and writing features. 

I'm looking forward to a restorative trip to Hawaii the minute all my breast cancer drama is over.  I'll be blissfully lying on the sandy beach in Maui conjuring up beautiful mermaids and magic dragons! 

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit. 
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply
Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dx! I wish you all of the good things in the coming months. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mermaid on your fabulous card!!! LOVE your colouring!! And best of luck with everything! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous, loving the colouring and the details here! Hope all goes well and you're on that beach soon! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear ... sorry you're dealing with all these medical issues (I'll keep you in my prayers). You'll be on those sandy beaches before you know it!!
    Your card is just the sweetest and your coloring is exceptional! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative and fun take on our rainbow challenge!! Beautiful rainbow coloring of your Mermaid. Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun over at Shopping Our Stash and played along with our “over the rainbow” challenge. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS492

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday.. Your card would be perfect for our challenge over at Aud Sentiments.. Rainbow. your colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all of your medical issues resolve themselves soon. So glad that you can find some calm making wonderful cards--I too find this hobby to be a great way to de-stress! Your rainbow colors are amazing and the way you used the white gel pen is really wonderful. Thank you for joining us for our rainbow challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, SOS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mermaid images and this is so pretty!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete