Friday, March 10, 2023

Prima Princess Gabrielle Cling Stamp - Miss You Card


Never allow waiting to become a habit.  Live your dreams and take risks.
Life is happening now. 



Hey there from Nannyland,

While I'm certain I'm putting up new roots in the perfect place for me right now, I left behind some dear California friends that I miss every day. One such lady is a beautiful friend of more than 30 years, with whom I have spent countless hours pondering the mysteries of life.  We have always been there for each other,  through thick and thin, and I especially appreciated her love and support during my first two battles with breast cancer.  Now, as I navagate through my third,  I miss having her near to offer words of wisdom, laugh with me and remind me that things always work out fine in the end.   

I was excited to make a card for her to tell her how much I miss her.  I loved coloring  gorgeous Prima Princess Gabrielle with my Copics because I knew I could add some tiny die cut flowers to her hair and bouquet to create some fun dimension. Her size was perfect for a slimline card, which I matted with a double die cut scallopped frame. I attached her with foam tape and added a layered Hero Arts sentiment made with a stamp and die set.  The small flowers are from Spellbinders and the large one was created with Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies and mold.

I hope I have inspired you to think about the friends you don't get to see often and create a card to tell them how loved they are.  Go forth and make someones day with a snailmail love note.

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit. 
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
Playing along with:

14 comments:

  1. I am in total awe of your colouring and tour finished image is stunning, thank you so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing!!!.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x
    Sending hugs and positive vibes for your third battle-take care
    Carol x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such amazing slimline!! A fabulous girl with lots of flowers and your colouring looks awesome! So much details to see, great design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Fantastic coloring with great attention to detail!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds like a special friend and she will love this. Fab image with great colouring too. I'm sure you had fun with that. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, your card is just stunning, gorgeous image and perfect colouring - fabulous! I do hope you get to catch up with your friend soon and best wishes for your Cancer treatment. Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin', look forward to your next entry! Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful creation, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful . Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so beautiful! Love your girl and your colouring! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design and image coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete