Thursday, July 13, 2023

Conie Fong Alanna Digital Stamp - You Are So Lovely

 If you must look back, do so forgivingly.  If you must look forward, do so prayerfully.  However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present...gratefully.   Maya Angelou



Hey there from Nannyland,


I often find myself reaching for Conie Fong images when I want to color something really soft and pretty.  This lovely image called  Alanna was such a joy to color in pastel shades of pink and aqua.  Conie creates the most luxurious tresses on her beautiful ladies, which makes them super fun to color.   

I've had this printed cardstock in my stash for ages, thinking its heavy weight would make a great card base. There are several different floral prints and the color palette on this one matched my image perfectly.  The black frame is a Heartfelt Creations 5 x 7 die cut embellished with pale pink pearls.  I fussy cut my image and attached her to a hand cut dp oval that fits the center of my frame.  After attaching my image with wet glue, I edged the panel with a gold leafing pen and adhered it to my frame with mounting tape.  I created the sentiment in Cricut Design Space with the cutting and writing features. 

I'm always looking for new card designs to spotlight my colored portraits, but my favorite standby is just a simple beautiful frame that makes my image the star.  I've noticed many of my favorite card makers have their own individual styles that define their masterpieces.  It makes their artwork recognizable and special.  I hope I have inspired you to discover your signature recipe to compliment your one-if-a-kind creations.  

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit. 
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
 Playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have coloured this image, especially the hair with splashes of subtle colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty image beautifully coloured by you. I especially like the hair and the backing paper sets off the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and lovely colouring, I like the hair, not easy to get it to look so good,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful and beautifully coloured and you are right that the background card is perfect.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. It is one of my favourite Conie Fong images. The colouring is very nice. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so lovely. Just something about her! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is always so pristine! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete