Saturday, September 16, 2023

My World is Brighter Z-Fold Card - Mo Manning "For Teacher" Digital Stamp

 I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house. – Nathaniel Hawthorne



Hey there from Nannyland, 


The beautiful, crisp clear air on my morning walks has invigorated my spirit for all things autumn.  The bins of fruits and vegetables in the charming stand in our neighboring town have been incredibly colorful and bounteous this year.  It was a delight creating an apple orchard scene with this adorable Mo Manning digi called "For Teacher," which you can find in Mo's Digital Pencil here

After coloring this sweet image with Copic markers, I used a white gel pen to add dots to her shirt. I decorated her hair and boots with tiny die cut flowers and then adhered the fussy cut image to my favorite z-fold box card base. This is a well-loved Lori Whitlock svg that I downloaded and saved in Cricut Design Space because it's perfect for creating scenes with the included trees and house. The size when folded is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The punched clouds were embossed with a dot embossing folder and the  tree blossoms were created with tiny flower dies embellished with red gems. I added shine and dimension to the apples on the tree with Glossy Accents. I was happy to find the perfect sentiment stamp in my stash. 
 




One of my favorite things to do is add small details to my scenes to  make them come alive.  I hope I have inspired you to create a picturesque autumn scene to usher in the majesty of the fall and Halloween seasons. 

13 comments:

  1. Your opening quote is PERFECT! That is exactly how I feel every time I walk outside right now! Your card is so cute with all the wonderful dies and that little sweetie off to meet her teacher! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such a beautiful autumn scene in your Z-fold card! I love all the tiny details like the gems at the center of all those die cut flowers in the tree and the embossing on the clouds! Your Copic coloring is amazing, too! And the way you added darker ink to the edges of all your elements really adds dimension and depth! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely fall project at Creative Creases Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and such fun, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creatively beautiful card, and your coloring is fabulous!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright colourful and cheerful card. It really pops. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Z Fold autumn card! The images and coloring are perfectly done. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall fun! Your apples look so juicy and crisp. Thank you for sharing your fancy fold creation in Creative Creases Challenge.
    Rae, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me grab some of those apples out of her basket... oh, they're not real? hehehe

    So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your card, thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner. - DT Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Nancy... This is such a wonderful card. Just so sweet! I love your fun fold, beautiful coloring, and white gel accents. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete