Friday, January 26, 2024

Spellbinders December Large Die of the Month - Cheers to Us

 What we have once enjoyed we can never lose.  All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
Helen Keller



Hey there from Nannyland,


My first thought when I received my December Large Die of the Month set from Spellbinders was, "Oh, it's so cute, but I don't drink!"  After "mulling" 😀 it over and watching some really cute makes on YouTube, I decided MY bottle contains sparkling cider.  Spellbinders always has such detailed layering pieces to give their dies amazing dimension and I had a delightful time dressing up my bottle and filling my elegant champagne glasses with cider that literally sparkles.  

In the beginning. I planned to add hanging vines in the right corner of my card, but I found this 5 x 7 embossing folder with the swirls in the corner and decided to stick with a more clean, elegant look.  I pulled out all the stops where glitter was concerned and even added gem swirls coming out of my glasses to accentuate the bubbles.  

This card might be a little fancy for a masculine valentine card, but my hubby understands my need to bling, so I think he'll overlook the zhuzh and appreciate it for its festive attitude.

I hope the ones you love are lined up to give you smooches on Valentines day, bearing heartfelt gifts of adoration and cheer..and, of course,  a bit of sparkle.  

7 comments:

  1. This card is full of sparkly goodness and the dies are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun with the embossed swirls & the sparkling cider, Nancy! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. subtleness of hears here and there but I can feel the love theme from your card! Thank you for sharing your sparkly creation with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly did pull out all the stops and I LOVE it. Our Thanksgiving and Xmas drinks are always Sparkling Cider. We're obviously not drinkers and I love the flavors. BUT onto your card. I'm ready to sit down now and drink whatever comes out of that sparkling bottle. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling, Nancy! I love all the bling! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that die is stunning. I love the way you've added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Card4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! I Love all that sparkle!! I don't drink either, so I appreciate your inspiration on how to use a product like this in other ways. Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge, I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete