Thursday, August 29, 2024

Guest Designer for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #371 - Polkadoodles Winnie's Winterland Card

 


Hey there from Nannyland,


Today I'm delighted and very honored for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 371.  The theme is Christmas and the sponsor is one of my all-time favorite card-making and craft supply companies, Polkadoodles.  

For my card I chose this beautiful digital stamp called Winnie's Winterland to create a frosty Nordic scene.  I colored this darling image with Copic markers, including the drawing and shading of Winnie's facial features.  The original stamp has a very adorable simply drawn face, but I chose to add some personality with a little more detail.  

I backed my scene with digital water color paper to mimic the Northern Lights.  The frame was created in Cricut Design Space and cut out with silver metallic card stock.  The sentiment was also created with my Cricut using the Design Space writing and off-set features.

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas cards and I'm excited that I have this one to get me in the holiday spirit.  I hope I have inspired you to do some Christmas creating also.  The holidays will be here before we know it! 

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
                                                                    Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this cute holiday card!! Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully coloured, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning. Love it,Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring Nancy! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! x Nikky, Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge @ MAWTT.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and I love your colouring! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete