Thursday, August 1, 2024

Spellbinders Cat Lover's Birthday Card - Have a Purrfect Celebration

 People that don't like cats haven't met the right one yet. 



Hey there from Nannyland,


With two crazy cat lady daughters (they happily answer to that moniker) and several cat-lover friends, I couldn't resist adding this adorable Spellbinders Big Cat die set to my collection. The dies are large enough to create a shaped A2 card and just the right size for my usual preferred 5 x 7 base. The basic die has several layers to create dimension and detail, and the accessory die set has lots of festive add-on's to bring personality to an already charming kitty.

I admit, I have always thought of myself as a dog person, but when a large and very gorgeous disheveled black cat wandered into my back yard many years ago looking for food, I became a duel dog/cat fan. Tawnzie lived in our yard for almost 20 years and I still think of her with heartfelt fondness and miss her tremendously.  I appreciate the  uniqueness of all God's cuddly creations and dearly love my two darling grand-cats.  

My good friend in California has a frisky black and white cat she calls "Trouble," so I knew she would appreciate this card for her August birthday.  I loved dressing him up for a birthday celebration with quirky candle glasses and adding a festive circle die embellished with stars for the background. All the layers fit together perfectly with embossing details to guide with the layering.  I love how this little guy turned out.  So much crafty fun!!!

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.

5 comments:

  1. Your little cat card is just purrfect indeed. I've just recently rescued a little black and white girl after losing one of my dear cats. She is still very nervous and only just trying to come out of the bedroom after a month but we have lots of patience and I hope she'll get there in the end as she's only 2. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this larger than life die cut Cat, and a great card too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cat - great glasses!

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely brilliant cat card and your reason is wonderful too, what a lucky cat to have wandered into your life. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete